Build your career with Florence!
Florence Manufacturing, the nation's leading manufacturer of postal specialty products and electronic collection equipment, has grown as one of Riley County's largest industrial employers. We take pride in building quality centralized mail delivery products and great careers every day!
Since 1934, our highly motivated and innovative team has worked alongside building and design professionals to create the postal industry standard - often from the ground up. If you are looking to join a progressive and dynamic organization and build your career, then we encourage you to apply today!
Current Open Positions
Benefits Florence Offers
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Climate-controlled facility
- 401K with Company match
- Advancement opportunities
- Company provided Short-Term Disability Insurance
How to Apply
- Apply in person to Human Resources at 5935 Corporate Drive, Manhattan, Kansas. Florence Manufacturing is located in the Manhattan Corporate Technology Park (TecPark). The TecPark is located near the Manhattan Airport halfway between Junction City and Manhattan.
- Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application may be printed and returned via U.S. Mail or in person to:
c/o Recruiting Department
5935 Corporate Drive
Manhattan, KS 66503
- Fill out our Online Application and attach your resumé
Jan Cooper, Human Resources Manager
Jan has been with Florence Manufacturing since 2011 and is responsible for directing all aspects of the Human Resources Department. Jan oversees employee development, retention, and recruitment, as well as employee benefits and company events. While she has also been a teacher and a coach, Jan spent nearly 20 years with Westar Energy in various customer service and Human Resource leadership roles.
Contact Jan Cooper
* Florence Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace